WE are looking for an Openstack Cloud engineer who has Knowledge of server virtualization solutions like KVM, Proxmox etc.
- Design, Implement and Maintain Openstack Cloud infrastructure.
- Experience in deploying and supporting OpenStack environment on Multinode architecture
- Knowledge and experience of deploying Openstack on various linux OS.
- Experience in scripting languages (Python, Shell, Ansible).
- Experience with overcloud – horizon, ironic, keystone, neutron, swift, cinder, glance, nova, cieliometer, Ceph
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box, Kubernetes).
- Experience in Openstack HEAT and SPICE console
- Understanding of networking protocols and technologies.
- Knowledge of Different Openstack API.
- Key responsibilities will be to lead/guide team in OpenStack, Virtualization, NFV MANO related technologies. Candidate will also be involved in performing RD work by himself in cloud related technologies at individual level.
- Candidate will also be involved in product development using Openstack framework modules i.e. Neutron, Nova, Cinder, etc and capable of performing RD work by himself in cloud related technologies at individual level.
- Person will be contributing towards both internal RD work and customer projects.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org