You will become the Tech Lead – UI responsible for leading the UI development team. This team is responsible for developing the management interface of the Bhumi Entech product.
- Good knowledge of the Node framework.
- Proven skills integrating with RESTful APIs and JSON data processing.
- Knowledge of Bootstrap, Datatables, and Highcharts a plus.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of responsive design.
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
- Deep understanding of front-end performance tuning, best practices, and techniques.
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Experience in agile development methodologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- As Tech Lead – UI, you will be responsible of leading the Web Graphical User Interface Application Development Team.
- Provide technical leadership and best mentoring to the team, and ensure collaborative engagement between the development team and other cross-functional teams.
- Analyze, configure, and improve the performance, scalability, and stability of the GUI application.
- Work closely with team members and interact with the Product Management team to obtain requirements, design, develop, configure, test, deploy, and support the GUI application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org